August 2, 2011

Sweat in Style

I popped into Old Navy today to pick up a vest that had been disappointingly out of stock for quite some time (THE vest- great for layering in the fall ). My trips to ON are extremely rare, so I was surprised to see their selection of adorable, affordable workout wear. I need to scrounge up motivation to workout wherever I can and a fun outfit never hurts.


This top makes me want to head over to a yoga class. Love the subtle floral design and calming colors.




I almost always workout in knee length or capri pants. The last thing I need to worry about while I'm working out is someone seeing up my shorts. A ruched waist band adds a feminine touch and uniqueness to an otherwise plain black pair of pants. BONUS: these are compression pants. I don't hate that one b-i-t.



How great is this? A TUNIC length pullover. P E R F E C T item to throw on on your way to the gym on a breezy day...or hey, maybe just to grab a coffee.



I have always had a soft spot for this color. It's flattering on just about every skin tone no matter what time of year. It also doesn't hurt that it has a tie to define that waist that you work so hard for!

Still lacking motivation to get out the door? That's okay, try an at home workout DVD. I bought Bethenny Frankel's Body by Bethenny on a recent Target run. I have a minor obsession with her and she has one rockin bod. It's a 55 minute workout that will help you "unleash your inner skinnygirl".



I know I'm feeling motivated. Are you?

1 comment:

  1. Well, to tell you the truth I am kind of motivated! Though, I hate workout!:)

    Following you now on Bloglovin and Google, I would love it if you followed me back!

    Stories and Sequins

    ReplyDelete