October 4, 2012

Notes from the Mall

 Working for the mall allows me to see different people, from different parts of the globe at all times of the day. One thing you start to notice is the trends that everyday consumers are taking part in. One such trend is the mini crossbody clutch; specifically the Rebecca Minkoff MAC Mini Clutch. I've seen it EVERYWHERE. I shouldn't be too surprised, I mean it is beautiful. However, who would've thought that women would toss aside their shopper totes for a bag the size of their cosmetic pouch? 

As all things go, first you notice the item, then you can't get it out of your head & then you want one. Don't want to spend the money for the Minkoff? You don't have to. I personally love this studded version from Topshop that's less than half the price. 


RM Mini Mac Clutch


No comments:

Post a Comment