October 15, 2013

The Perfect Everyday Bag

Say hello to my new bag, The O.M.G by Lo & Sons. This bag is the ultimate everyday bag. It has a designated pocket for just about any item you could possible need to lug around with you. Yes, that means there is even a SHOE pocket - a shoe pocket!

I've been so unimpressed with the one measly side pocket only handbags I have been using. The inner contents of my bag looked like a heaping mess and much like everything else in life... once it looks like a heaping mess, it becomes an actual heaping mess. My things were disorganized and dysfunctional. It made me feel disorganized and dysfunctional. It's only been a couple of days, but I feel like I leave the house with my sanity slightly more intact and ready to take on the day and that, is worth the price.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect bag! Love your leopard flats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING that bag! Looks perfect for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that thing is perfect!! I might have to copy cat you....!

    ReplyDelete