June 19, 2012

Twin Cities Tuesday

When you're living in an urban area there are so many things to do and places to see--which is completely different than my upbringing. While in college my friends and I would go to as many little coffee shops, dive restaurants and areas as we could to really get to know the city. It was such a great experience and I'm lucky to have a found a group of girls that enjoyed it as much as I did.
Now I'm living with my sister and she has become my new partner in crime. She is just as adventurous and always on the lookout for something new. Last week we stopped by JJ's Coffee + Wine Bistro. I had myself a blended mango bubble tea and have held myself back every day since from returning for another (currently salivating a little). It's the perfect place to come and have tea (or coffee!) with a friend or even lug your laptop over to study for the afternoon.



I appreciate knowing a restaurant's "dress code" and I think the outfit below best represents a killer daytime outfit. However, if you decide to go during the evening for wine, I would definitely dress it up a bit more. The atmosphere is cozy, yet sophisticated, and the menu items so delicious that this is a place you've go to add to your summer bucket list.


tct1




top
shorts- J. Crew (sold out)
sandals  
earrings
clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment