September 27, 2012

Guest Post: heart of a blonde

Hello Sipping Style darlings! Today I'm happy to be taking over Samantha's blog, while she's taking over mine. I suppose you could call it a blog swap of sorts. I blog over at heart of a blonde and am a daily reader of Sipping Style {which I also helped design!}. I currently live in Milwaukee, but spent the last four years living in Minneapolis.

Today I'd love to share with you some simple lifestyle inspiration I'm loving for autumn. This time of year I am incredibly drawn to neutral colors, comfort foods, and cozy days. When the weather gets cooler, I suddenly have a never-ending desire to spend quality time in the kitchen, write and read while cozied up in a cafe, or carefully curate the next piece to build my wardrobe. Here are a few current fall favorites.

{images: one | two | three | four | five | six}

Have a cozy, lovely autumn day!

x
Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment