August 8, 2012

I was once told to fake it until I make it


top- Zara, skirt (borrowed)- Francesca's,  flats- Gap, belt- Target, watch (borrowed)- DKNY

 

I've got to say, I thought getting more comfortable in front of the camera would be a lot easier than it has been. If you need a laugh, please let me know...I can show you the photos that don't make my page. Luckily, I don't take myself too seriously and share a few (or many) laughs with my sister looking through them. Thank you for sticking with me while I try to discover my inner Emily Schuman. I'm fairly certain she's in there somewhere.

I love pairing leopard with lace. Heck, I love pairing leopard with just about anything. Unfortunately, you can't really see my third pop in these photos; a ruffled sleeve. The combination is slightly unexpected, but doesn't leave you looking like you dressed yourself in the dark.

4 comments:

  1. that skirt is amazing!! i've been looking for one just like it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nicole! I have to give credit to my sister as it is hers, but it is such a great 4 season piece.

      Delete
  2. My sister and I do the exact same thing! I feel like no matter how comfortable you get there are always some funny ones. I think these are looking great and I love the leopard belt with the lace skirt! So pretty.

    www.emilylanestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! I love the way your photos look on your blog and that your sister takes your photos too!

      s

      Delete